Phishing has been used for many years by hackers. However, this phishing technique has been perfected over time, both in terms of the form of these false e-mails and the scenarios that are increasingly elaborate.
Faced with these threats and more broadly to counter the so-called “social engineering” techniques used by malicious people, it has become essential to raise awareness among employees to limit the exposure of your organization to new cyber risks.
This e-learning module “Phishing awareness” allows you to acquire in less than 30 minutes the right reflexes to protect yourself.
- Identify the different forms of phishing and social engineering attacks
- Recognize and manage suspicious e-mails
- Apply good practices and prevention measures on a daily basis
- Understand the challenges of hackers and the consequences of malware
- Implement the right reflexes in case of contamination
Any person within an organization (company, association, interest group…) connected to the network and receiving e-mails.
The training is designed to be accessible to all, without any prior knowledge in the technical field.
One 15 minutes module.
- Videos: trainer + animations, diagrams, key points in motion design
- Practical Phishing cases
- Tests to validate your knowledge
- Additional documents and useful links
- Phishing and social engineering: definitions.
- Motivations of cybercriminals.
- What happens when you click on a phishing link? An infected attachment?
- Signs of a contamination. Spyware and other Keyloggers.
- Consequences for individuals and organizations.
- The levers used by hackers. The different forms of phishing.
- Good practices and vigilance.
- How to identify and deal with suspicious e-mails?
- What to do if you think you have been hit?
- Examples of phishing.
- Other social engineering threats: President / technical support scam, SCAM, malvertising…
- In summary, good practices.