In order to guarantee receipt of the various e-mails sent by our service, you must add the sending e-mail addresses to the whitelists.
First, please note the shipping address (es) selected for your simulation campaigns.
This is entered in block n ° 1 of your campaign in “Sender’s email”.
Then depending on the service provider you use, add this address to your trusted senders:
- Microsoft 365 / Exchange Online : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/security/office-365-security/create-safe-sender-lists-in-office-365?view=o365-worldwide
- Complément Microsoft 365 / Exchange Online : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/security/office-365-security/use-mail-flow-rules-to-set-the-spam-confidence-level-scl-in-messages?view=o365-worldwide
- Google / G-Suite / Gmail : For the sender address and the IP of the mail server:https://support.google.com/a/answer/2368132 then to load the images, whitelist the domain appearing in “6- Advanced settings” on your campaign creation page by following the following procedure : https://support.google.com/a/answer/3299041?hl=fr
- OVH Cloud : https://docs.ovh.com/us/en/emails/email-hosting-configuring-filters/
- IONOS / 1&1 : https://www.ionos.co.uk/help/email/setting-up-mail-business/activate-or-deactivate-anti-spam-for-your-company-name-email-address/
- Postbox : https://support.postbox-inc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046684374-How-to-Whitelist-an-Email-Addresses
- Spam Assassin : https://docs.plesk.com/en-US/12.5/administrator-guide/mail/antispam-tools/spamassassin-spam-filter.59432/
If the emails still do not reach their destination, you can contact us to find out our IP address from which to send emails. You can then add it to the whitelist of your e-mail service.
For example with Microsoft Office 365 :